Why we should live a RICH Life?
What is “Rich” life? For majority of us, “Rich” life means having lot of money. We measure our riches based on material possession such as houses, shoplots, land, luxury cars, jewelries and businesses. Most people are working very hard to go after all these material gains in order to bring happiness to their family.
However, after years of going after riches and accumulated wealth, one may not be necessarily happy, sometimes feel empty in their life, directionless and started to lose focus in their life. This happens because of the misconception of the definition of riches.
In this programme, Chi will share with participants on the true meaning of wealth. It covers more than just material gain such as spiritual fulfillment, family happiness, personal health and fitness, meaningful career, contribution in the society, etc.
This self-discovery training cum coaching aims to provide a step-by-step guidance to participants to reflect into their life journey to know where they did well and where to focus on in order to reach a work-life balance. As a result, one could live a RICH life in both personal, work and business context.
Through this programme, participants would understand clearly the critical factors that contribute to their happiness and success in life, work, career or business. One would be able to differentiate bad and positive mindset. With a clear awareness, one will perform at their peak through positive mindset.
MODULE ONE : MINDSET TRANSFORMATION AT WORK
• Mindset of majority
• Consequences of no change
• Benefits of mindset transformation
• What is a life purpose?
• Methods to find clarity in life purpose
• Benefits of having a clear life purpose
• Know the secrets of our mind
• The power of inspirations
• The magic of organised thinking pattern
• Components of an organised thinking pattern
• 10 universal rules of success
• How to apply universal rules in life?
• The impacts of universal rules in our life and at workplace
• The power of 2 FGSA models that transform your life from mediocre to greatness.
1. Small and Medium Enterprises owners
2. Middle and senior management
3. Sales & Marketing Personnel
4. Insurance, Unit Trust and Property Agents
5. Anyone who wanted to transform their life
2 days, 9.00am-5.00pm
2. Peers Sharing Sessions
3. Case Studies
5. Peers Discussions
6. Invited Speakers sharing
MAXIMUM PARTICIPANTS PER CLASS
Please refer to Richmind Consultant
Participants will be given a Certificate of Completion by Richmind Consultant upon completing the 2-days training.